Join us Friday, Oct. 6th, 2023 for Oxford First Friday!
First Fridays are family-friendly events to bring our community together. With this in mind, please help us in creating a welcoming environment for all by following these rules:
- Children under the age of 16 should be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian for the duration of the event.
- Merchants have their own rules for their establishments so please be mindful.
- Any pets are to be leashed and attended to at all times. Furthermore, please pick up after your furry friends.
- We ask that attendees do not ride bikes, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, etc. in the streets.
- No foul language, hate speech, discrimination, or any other kinds of negative behavior.
- No horseplay, roughhousing, or playing sports in the streets.
- No littering. Help us #KeepPennsylvaniaBeautiful.
Oxford Mainstreet is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property as a result of attending these events.